- Tender For Vehicle on Rent [04/10/2017]
- HIV Protocol [20/09/2017]
- Letter reg. ANC testing report [20/09/2017]
- F27-1212 Quotation for CMC of Three Walk In Cold Rooms in MPSACS (Last dt 28-09-17 at 3pm) [14/09/2017]
- F27-1211 Quotation for CMC of Computers_Printers_Laptops_Scanner_Networking etc (Last dt 19-09-2017 at 3pm) [14/09/2017]
- Tender for Transportation Services in MPSACS [30/08/2017]
- Tenders [08/08/2016]
- STRC [24/05/2016]
- List of Blood Donors and Blood Banks of M.P. [02/01/2016]
- HIV AIDS PPP for all from IEC Division of MPSACS [23/06/2015]
The first case of HIV/AIDS was detected in MP in 1988, and since then the number of Aids cases is rising. In view of the seriousness of the problem, MP Government constituted AIDS control cell in 1992 under medical education department. Subsequently MP state AIDS control society was constituted on 14/7/1998. MPSACS takes policy decisions for effective implementation of AIDS control programme in MP. It is an autonomous institution, funded by National AIDS control organization (NACO).
At Present M.P. State AIDS Control Society is functioning under Department of Public Health & Family Welfare Govt. of Madhya Pradesh and is implementing all component activities of AIDS Controls Programme in all 50 Districts of Madhya Pradesh through Health Managers at Districts / Medical Colleges and NGOs.