- F27-923 Tender for Purchase of Disposable Syringe with Needle (5ml) for ICTC (Last dt 06-04-2015) [09/03/2015]
- F27-922 Tender for Purchase of Screw Cap Vial (2 ml & 5 ml) for ICTC (Last dt 06-04-2015) [09/03/2015]
- F27-921 Tender for Purchase of Complete Delivery Kits for ICTC (Last dt 06-04-2015) [09/03/2015]
- F27-920 Tender For Visit & CMC of Elisa Reader& Washer (Last dt 06-04-2015) [09/03/2015]
- F27-926 Tender for Purchase of HIV-3 Antigen Testing Kits for ICTC (Last dt 23-03-2015) [09/03/2015]
- F27-925 Tender for Printing of Stationery for ICTC Centers (Last dt 06-04-2015) [09/03/2015]
- F27-924 Tender for Printing of Stationery for STD Centers (Last dt 06-04-2015) [09/03/2015]
- News Letter [22/07/2014]
- Youth Day Report [21/07/2014]
The first case of HIV/AIDS was detected in MP in 1988, and since then the number of Aids cases is rising. In view of the seriousness of the problem, MP Government constituted AIDS control cell in 1992 under medical education department. Subsequently MP state AIDS control society was constituted on 14/7/1998. MPSACS takes policy decisions for effective implementation of AIDS control programme in MP. It is an autonomous institution, funded by National AIDS control organization (NACO).
At Present M.P. State AIDS Control Society is functioning under Department of Public Health & Family Welfare Govt. of Madhya Pradesh and is implementing all component activities of AIDS Controls Programme in all 50 Districts of Madhya Pradesh through Health Managers at Districts / Medical Colleges and NGOs.