- F27-922 Retender (IIIrd time) for Purchase of 2ml&5ml Screw Cap Vial for ICTC_ Last dt- 13-07-15 at 3 pm [26/06/2015]
- F27-1005 Retender (IInd Time) for Purchase of Vacutainer and Needle for CST_Last dt. 13-07-15 at 3pm [26/06/2015]
- F27-1006 Retender (IInd Time) for Printing of Modules_Guidlines_Leflets for STI_ Last dt. 13-07-2015 at 3 pm [26/06/2015]
- HIV AIDS PPP for all from IEC Division of MPSACS [23/06/2015]
- F27-1004-Tender-for-Cleaning-and-Security-Services-in-MPSACS-Last-dt-01-07-2015 [02/06/2015]
- News Letter [22/07/2014]
- Youth Day Report [21/07/2014]
The first case of HIV/AIDS was detected in MP in 1988, and since then the number of Aids cases is rising. In view of the seriousness of the problem, MP Government constituted AIDS control cell in 1992 under medical education department. Subsequently MP state AIDS control society was constituted on 14/7/1998. MPSACS takes policy decisions for effective implementation of AIDS control programme in MP. It is an autonomous institution, funded by National AIDS control organization (NACO).
At Present M.P. State AIDS Control Society is functioning under Department of Public Health & Family Welfare Govt. of Madhya Pradesh and is implementing all component activities of AIDS Controls Programme in all 50 Districts of Madhya Pradesh through Health Managers at Districts / Medical Colleges and NGOs.