- Application Format [27/09/2014]
- Advertisement of Posts [27/09/2014]
- Red Ribbon Club Board [26/09/2014]
- Application for Source Migrant Intervention [26/09/2014]
- EOI for Source Migrant [26/09/2014]
- Waiting List STD Counsellor [18/09/2014]
- Document Verification [09/09/2014]
- List of Newly Posted 08 STD Counsellors [07/08/2014]
- News Letter [22/07/2014]
- Youth Day Report [21/07/2014]
The first case of HIV/AIDS was detected in MP in 1988, and since then the number of Aids cases is rising. In view of the seriousness of the problem, MP Government constituted AIDS control cell in 1992 under medical education department. Subsequently MP state AIDS control society was constituted on 14/7/1998. MPSACS takes policy decisions for effective implementation of AIDS control programme in MP. It is an autonomous institution, funded by National AIDS control organization (NACO).
At Present M.P. State AIDS Control Society is functioning under Department of Public Health & Family Welfare Govt. of Madhya Pradesh and is implementing all component activities of AIDS Controls Programme in all 50 Districts of Madhya Pradesh through Health Managers at Districts / Medical Colleges and NGOs.